Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday! Update: The $1k Breakdown, College, Blogger type...05.12.2006

Another week finished. Ah what an interesting week...I didn't write about it, but I did have a financial breakdown this week. It was a financial breakdown of around $1,000. I bought somethings that I don't need. I haven't done it in awhile, but that's no excuse. I'll write more about what those were in my next Net Worth update. I will say this though, I am not having buyer's remorse, so it is something that I've wanted for sometime now, and I just decided to go for it. As far as smoking goes, I'm still off the cigs! 69 days and $155.25 richer! I just thought I'd do some looking into college-related posts on people's blogs. I found quite a few! You've probably seen Mighty Bargain Hunter's post on getting over-educated, if there is such a thing... But going into paying for college, Blogging Away Debt writes about why her son will not have his college education bill paid in full. Makingourway takes the opposing perspective on paying for their kids college education. Speaking of paying, Young and Broke talks about how student loans put her life on hold. Then there are those in college right now. Take a look at CollegeGrad's mid-20 something crisis. And if you're just not interested in college at all, John writes about great jobs that don't require any degrees. CEO of Microsoft, Apple, and Oracle are 3 that I know are available! :) I'm thinking of going back to school one day. It seems to be getting harder the longer I wait though. City Girl's decision to go back is admirable. Not college related, but interesting...mOOm writes about the types of PF bloggers out there. I guess I'd categorize myself as a 1 and 3. Well, have a great weekend everyone, including you college students! I think a majority of college finals are over right?

No comments: