Monday, May 08, 2006

How Large PF Blogging Has Become!

I'm fairly new to the whole blogging world, but just within the past couple of months, I can't believe how much info is out there and how large the community has become! Of course pfblogs.org has to be given credit for sort of bringing things together, I think. Anyway, I'm trying to find a write up about how to calculate whether or not going back to school would be worth it. In my 2 hour journey of search after search after search, I have yet to find it! I swear I've tried every combination on pfblogs.org search and blogger.com search. Does anyone remember the post about calculating whether going to school would be worth it financially? It was posted within the last few weeks. In fact, I even know he's in the military because I remeber a picture of him on his front page. Also, he has a template with lots of orange. Damn, this is like knowing a song, but being unable to remember the name! I promise to give you credit in my post if you can point me to the post I'm thinking of. Thanks!

No comments: