Sunday, May 28, 2006

My Home: A New Series On My Home Buying Journey.

I've decided to start a new series called, "My Home." In this series, I hope to detail the steps I'm taking to purchase my future home including anything and everything I learn along the way like researching other bloggers posts, online house hunting, the mortgage process, including mortgage rates and closing costs, and whatever else I have yet to discover. This is my first home so everything I learn is new. I've written posts on my ideal practical home, some classes I've taken on the purchasing process, pre-qualification, a 'home buyer's checklist,' and the role of the realtor, but everything is disorganized, and I think it would be beneficial to record the process for my future reference and for my readers. For all posts in my series, just click here. Without your input, this endeavor would be pointless, so please criticize and comment, good or bad, on anything and everything. That's one of the awesome benefits of blogging, reader participation.

No comments: