Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pre-Qualified. Check.

Well, I went and got pre-qualified. It was really just an informal sitdown session, where we looked over the numbers and exchanged ideas and questions. She punched my numbers in and gave me an idea of what I could borrow and the payments I should expect. It was a very painless process and took only about 30 mins, but I got a lot of information from it. So now to look for a house...A year down the line, I don't know why I'm already looking! This is just going to get me in trouble...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have absolutely no intention of buying in less than a year, but go to at least one open house almost every weekend. They're EVERYWHERE recently! It's so hard not to just pull over and take a look. I haven't gone to get pre-qualified or pre-approved. Like you, it's probably pre-mature.