Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday! Update: Boys Day, Bay Area House Hunting, Smoking, and the Weight Challenge...05.05.2006

Happy Children's Day! In Japan, this is a big celebration. Boy's Day is on May 5, and Girl's Day is on March 3. Well, I'm happy to say I am still off the cigarettes! My fellow blogger Financial Train Wreck is on track. He just got off the patch, so go give him some comments to encourage him and his wife. Thinking of buying a place? I know I am...I just got pre-qualified. I'm not going to buy anything for a year though, but I just wanted to see what would my "range." Anyway, check out City Girl's series on buying a place in the Bay Area: Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3. LAMoneyGuy has a bet going on between him and his fiancee...go cheer them both on! Hey Ms. LAMoneyGuy keep him honest cuz if he hits his goal, I owe him a beer. That's it for me...this week has been a little light on the blogging. Work has been extremely busy. Until next time, have a great weekend!

No comments: