Sunday, April 30, 2006

04.2006 Net Worth [+$4,977.55, +2.68%] link to this post

Just a friendly reminder, you are looking at an article at the OLD financialfreedumb.com. Click here to read this post at the NEW financialfreedumb.com. This may not always work.

Well, a decent month in the books considering: - Tax Payments sent in. - Barely positive investment performance. - Purchased air tickets for friend's wedding (~$400.00) - Paid off car loan. Upcoming expenses: - One more airline ticket. (~$600.00) - New wireless phone. Interesting notes this month: - 6 month CD maturing (4.00%) - Re-allocate investments. -- Shift funds from CD to investment account. I have to do a bit of traveling since my good friend's wedding is coming up. I need to really think through my asset allocations...


- to subscribe - back to top - back to main page -

I love comments. However, please refrain from posting links unless they are accompanied by an explanation as to why you think that link is beneficial to my readers. All comments can, and will be deleted, if I deem them unacceptable.


2 Comments:

At 4/30/2006 09:18:00 PM, Anonymous LAMoneyGuy said...

That's a nice one month increase. Way to get rid of the car loan. But, I thought you did it via 0% BT refi. How come your credit cards did not go up?

Also, I'm going to assume that the CC balances are either 0%?

 
At 4/30/2006 10:24:00 PM, Blogger freedumb said...

Oh, you can see my credit card debt increasing from Feb -> Mar Net Worth...I didn't pay my car loan off until April...

Yeah, my credit card debt is either 0% or about to be paid off in full for the month...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Advertisment