Thursday, July 06, 2006

Housekeeping - Blogs Removed

I guess there comes a time when people lose interest, find other things more important, can't dedicate time...whatever the reason, everytime I find blogs that haven't been updated in awhile, it's kind of a shock. These 4 blogs were there before mine, and I found some good posts on them. If you have some time check them out. Just because I'm taking them off the list, doesn't mean they are not great reads. They still are. Except for Gay Finance because well...the blogs not there anymore! If any of you come back, please let me know. I'd like to add you back on to my blogroll. Whatever you are doing now, best of luck to ya! Financial Train Wreck Gay Finance Blog Kirby On Finance Young Professions Financial Blog I plan on doing this quarterly or so from now on...

No comments: