Thursday, July 20, 2006

Surprise! "Fun Fund" Opened At...GMAC.

Yep, I've opened my "fun fund" account, and it is at GMAC. Why? Well, it offers check writing, ATM card, a fairly low min ($500), supposed fast online transfers, and a pretty competitive interest rate. Not to mention the process so far has been amazingly painless. I'll keep you all posted on the status of my GMAC account opening process. I could not find any bonus/incentive offers though...and if you have, please don't post it! I don't want to find out after the fact. Thanks. :) By the way, I did consider HSBC, but I already have an account there...Paypal, that would've been perfect, except for the possible problems with withdrawals and lack of FDIC insurance...finally, my credit union...I can still use the credit union, but I can avoid their horrid interest rates...

No comments: