Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Earn 250 AAdvantage Miles (American Airlines) link to this post

Just a friendly reminder, you are looking at an article at the OLD financialfreedumb.com. Click here to read this post at the NEW financialfreedumb.com. This may not always work.

Just visit this site and register! You have to watch the intro, but it's just a minute or so. You can also earn more miles if you test drive or buy a Lincoln Zephyr. A note on this offer...I actually forgot about it, and today I received an email to signup. I should give credit to Slickdeals.net though, because they did have it there about a month ago...where I initially saw it. I didn't start my blog yet though! Here's a direct link to the form...so you can bypass the intro.


- to subscribe - back to top - back to main page -

I love comments. However, please refrain from posting links unless they are accompanied by an explanation as to why you think that link is beneficial to my readers. All comments can, and will be deleted, if I deem them unacceptable.


1 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 01:43:00 PM, Blogger Miserly Bastard said...

Fabulous. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Advertisment