Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Paying Taxes With Your Credit Card? Citi Card?

If you are paying your taxes this year with your credit card, there's an offer from Citi you might be interested in. Pay 1.99% in convenience fees instead of the 2.49% charge I normally see. You have to login to your credit card account to see the offer. I'm not sure if everyone has this offer, so don't shoot me. I'm just sharing what I see when I log into my account. Once you login, you should see a green ad button. If you click on it, it'll take you to the payment site. Or if you haven't started your taxes yet, you can use your Visa with H&R Block and get the 1.99% convenience fee. I'm still debating whether to pay with credit. Here's a general link to pay1040.com and Official Payments Corporation. Of course, here's a link to the official IRS site.

No comments: