Saturday, June 17, 2006

My Home: Finding a Realtor link to this post

Just a friendly reminder, you are looking at an article at the OLD financialfreedumb.com. Click here to read this post at the NEW financialfreedumb.com. This may not always work.

So I'm beginning the process of finding a realtor. I've asked my friends and family for references, including a few folks I've met on my own. My main concerns for a realtor are: - Honesty and openess. I want one that is willing to disclose full client list, and is willing to disclose previous transactions. - Short client list. Proven transaction history. I don't want to be at the end of the list when a listing comes that fits my needs. - Patient. My realtor must be able to tolerate my personality. I like being updated and being able to contact my realtor without the feeling of pestering them. - Trustworthy. If I'm willing to disclose my income and my personal goals with this person, I hope that the same can be reciprocated. I don't want a realtor that would hide a good deal so that they can benefit from it. - Full time realtor. I've contacted a few realtors to setup appointments. Hopefully within a month or so, I can have someone to call on should I find a property that peaks my interest. On another note, I just thought, what if I don't get a realtor at all? Buy on my own? Is there any benefit? Look for a post in the future...


- to subscribe - back to top - back to main page -

I love comments. However, please refrain from posting links unless they are accompanied by an explanation as to why you think that link is beneficial to my readers. All comments can, and will be deleted, if I deem them unacceptable.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Advertisment